How do I request a diversion?

You need to contact the County Attorney's office at 620-330-1020.

Show All Answers

1. I received a traffic citation, do I have to go to court?
2. Can I be required to appear in traffic court?
3. Can I get an extension of time to pay my traffic fine?
4. How do I request a diversion?
5. What happens if I fail to appear or pay my ticket by the court date?
6. If my license was suspended due to lack of payment or failure to appear, how can I get my license reinstated?
7. I have an active bench warrant, what should I do?
8. Does the Court use collection agencies to collect overdue traffic cases?